Print Large Text Small Text

Related Web Links


Categories of "child-related" work

Under the Northern Territory’s Care and Protection of Children Act, a person is in child-related work and requires a Working With Children Clearance only if the usual duties of the work involve, or are likely to involve, contact with a child aged under 18 years in connection with:


Other services requiring a Working with Children Clearance

Members of boards, management committees and partners in businesses that perform work with children also need a Clearance e.g. members of school councils or basketball associations.